1. I made it my own because it is very literal and that is how I am. Some people took pictures that you can't tell it's actually a window but for this assignment I took it in the literal sense with a twist.
2. I like how the house and trees are seen through the window and are not completely in focus.
3. I would change the picture up a little more, this was the first one I edited so I was kinda just starting to figure things out.
4. I ran PW action set and used it to clean up and boost the photo. And I also used it to blur some of the edges out and make certain parts of the photo more dominant.
5. I liked Eric photo best of the windows because it was different and the complete opposite of mine.