Oil and Water
1. I made the theme my own by using the rules of thirds and making it look like you're looking down on the photo.
2. I like how it is really dark on the right side and the shading within the oil bubbles.
3. If I had to change something I would change the color to something more vibrant.
4. I used coffee shop vivid action and off that I used urban, which I really like.
5. I like Jenna's oil and water picture the best of the week because it is a different take on it by making it look like the oil is almost floating in the glass.