Web Application Developer -Agile Development - Mobile Application
They are responsible for enhancing the desktop mobile,tablet and other technology things.
They digital technology team is most looking for top-notch senior development engineer.
They also building best in class digital applications and apl.
They also mastered HTML, CSS and JacaScript they also have strong programming back ground in Java/J2ee or Net too.
They have creating the best user experience possible.
They have to know what they are doing and understanding of the brower's DOM you have understand the differnce betwween the various browsers too.
- Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing technologies and infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
- R&D in emerging technologies
- Ability to work in agile scrum development environment
- Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.
- Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
- Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS, AngularJS)
- Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery principles.
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- 2+ years of web development experience, experience working on Windows and Java platforms
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
Reports To: Chief Information Officer (CIO)
What did you learn from the video if you did just keep in mind to remember what they did.