Flaws In Our Hydraulic Lift

We encountered some flaws in our older blueprint such as our syringe placement. Our syringe placement was off which made it appear as if it was not connected to the scissor system. We have also encountered a problem with our model. The holes that were put in the popsicle sticks were a little too large for our thumbtacks, causing the thumbtacks to fall out when we tried moving the sticks. We tried taping them because a glue gun was not available to us, but the taping prevented the lift from lifting. We're thinking of a resolution to this problem, hoping to resolve it tomorrow.

Comment Stream