*Price your items at the amount that you would be will to pay.
*We recommend that you price gently-worn clothing at 30-40% off the original price. For new-or near new items we recommend 40-50% of the original or retail price.
*Some brands sell better than others and can be priced higher due to demand.
*If you are new to consigning, it is best to price on the lower end for your first few sales.
- Consignors agree to the following terms:
- Consignors will receive 70% of their sales minus an $5 registration fee (reduced to $2 for volunteers).
- Items will be acceptable brands, current style, hung correctly, pinned correctly, and free of stains, rips, holes or pilling.
- Consignors will only bring items that are on our "Accepted Items" and "Accepted Brands" list.
- Tags will be printed on white or light colored cardstock paper using the Draft or Normal print setting on your printer.
- Items requiring batteries will have working batteries in them.
- Items with mulitple parts will have all parts with them.
- Clear packing tape will be used for securing tags to items that cannot be pinned.
- No items that are on the CPSC recall list will be accepted. Please check the current list at www.recalls.gov