Top 10 internet safety rules
- 1. Always use anti-virus software Believe it or not, there are people who make living out of infecting computers with viruses.
- 2. Don’t fall for phishing scams Phishing awareness has increased significantly over the last 5-10 years, but is still not at the level it needs to be.
- 3. don't give out credit card numbers without parent permission
- 4. don't download and run entrusted websites that's the easiest way for a viruses to infect the computer.
- 5. Passwords remember to always keep your online account id and password private, except from your parent or guardian.
- 6. be careful what you post. -Think about what you write in chat rooms. nothing you put online is complete private
- 7. Online Only -Never agree to meet an ‘online’ friend in person. This person might not be who you think they are and wish you harm. Even if they say they are a kid.
- 8. Bullying tell your parents if you feel uncomfortable or bullied by anyone on-line.
- 9.Talk to your parents to set up rules for going online. Decide with them the best time of day to be online.
- 10 always tell your parents what u are doing online.
I believe in internet safety, I am going to use rule 2. There are people out there that there life is to trick you into giving them you information and then selling it for money so follow that rule in your info doesn't have to be stolen. Not just your money cant get taken away if you don't follow these rules our life can be taken yah you can be kidnapped and even killed. is that a enough to get you to fallow these rules