Ideas, Reminders, and Thoughts to Ponder...
1. "The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection." - Thomas Paine
2. "Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful." -Margaret J. Wheatley
3. "Everyone and everything that shows up in our life is a reflection of something that is happening inside of us." -Alan Cohen
4. "A little reflection will show us that every belief, even the simplest and most fundamental, goes beyond experience when regarded as a guide to our actions."-William Kingdon Clifford
Quotes from our very own Ferguson Sailors-
1. From two 5th grade teachers- "It's the perception of the child that matters the most."
2. From the block team- "I welcome and seek feedback on how I can help any student be more successful."
3. From the 1st grade team- "It's ingrained in me to be at my door greeting my students each morning. What else could be any more important at this time of day?"
4. From the SD team- "I will love your child like they are my own, even when they don't necessarily love me."