Ways of living
- Cherokee tribes have became writers, painters, doctors, lawyers, politicians, and leaders.
- Cherokees we know today are to be true :For hundreds of years, they have tried to learn about nature and the world, and how they tried to lived with it.
- They used hunting skills to catch food to eat.
- Most Cherokee homes were made out of birch bark (type of wood)
- Some were the dugout type (especially the canoes belonging to the tribes who lived farther south).
- Cherokee believe that all the Earth was underwater and creatures lived in the space above the water.
- Cherokee people had stories about how the world came to be.
- Cherokees dive underwater where they find the soft mud and spread and spread until it was a great mass of land.
- The Cherokees were not the only tribes in North Carolina, but they were probably the most powerful tribes.
- The Cherokee people were good hunters.