How To: Stop Drugs
1) Drugs are used and abused by millions of people and teenagers every day.
2) When you take drugs it causes your mind to be altered, Marijuana, by itself, causes anxiety and depression, you're never relaxed.
3) Drugs can damage your brain, and effect you're mind horribly while your growing up.
Drugs can be bad for Young Adults and can cause you to fail classes and have lower grades in school. Your concentration level drops and you start to lose your focus.
Below you can see a picture of weed, and other example of drugs. This is a picture of marijuana, which is a drug harvested from a plant. This leaf can affect someone's life forever. Just trying it once can leave you addicted. SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!
The map at the bottom represents the percentage of people who do drugs ( specifically Marijuana ) in states that have more crime there tends to be more drug use, take New Mexico for example.
If you have any questions, it's a good idea to contact is the Department of Human Services. They work in protecting and helping citizens with substance abuse and drug prevention.
In Conclusion, Drugs are horrible for your health and cause depression and sadness, it's important to be cautious and never take offers from anyone, and seek out friends in need.
- Elliot, Jeffrey M. "Department of Health and Human Services." American History. ABC-CLIO, 2015. Web. 24 Mar. 2015
- McCormack, David. "Marijuana Map of the U.S. Reveals Where the Nation's Biggest Tokers Live and Surprisingly It Isn't Washington or Colorado... but Rhode Island." Mail Online. Associated Newspapers, 06 Aug. 2014. Web. 13 Apr. 2015.
- "Recovery from drug addiction: science helps us understand the challenges of drug addiction and staying off drugs." Junior Scholastic/Current Events 23 Feb. 2015: 22+Global Issues in Context. Web. 31 Mar. 2015
- Reed, Ryan. "drug policy." American History. ABC-CLIO, 2015. Web. 25 Mar. 2015
- "The not so-high-life." Girls' Life Apr.-May 2015: 62+. General One File. Web. 31 Mar. 2015