25 Things Tourist Can Do in Singapore Under $25
If you think you cannot travel in Singapore with only minimal budget, you are definitely wrong. Tourists from all over the globe have discovered the best way to save on costs when visiting Singapore, such as booking a cheap hotel in Singapore such as Fragrance Hotel, or eating at different Hawker Centers.
Though Singapore is a small country in terms of land area, you will be surprised how many tourists spots are available here. The catch? You do not have to spend more than $25 just to enjoy some of these tourist spots.
Since Singapore has a very rich history and they value culture, arts and heritage, some of their museums are even open to the public without any entrance fees.
Here are the 25 things you can do in Singapore under the budget of $25:
1. Eat at different Hawker Centers! Among the favorites of both locals and tourists is the Maxwell Hawker Centre. They serve meals even as low at $3!
2. Take a bus ride instead of a cab.
3. Try Lola's Cafe-- your backyard cafe! They serve lunch and dinner under $15!
4. Go Thai at Nana Thai restaurant!
5. Fill you stomach with Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao dinner buffet! Try their buffet for as low as $19.80/pax!
6. Tickle your minds at Trick Eye Museum! Tickets cost $25 for adults, and $20 for children and senior citizens.
7. Try the Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure at Sentosa for only $12!
8. Get drunk the stock market style! Beer Market offers beer at prices based on the demand and supply! Who knows, you could get beers at penny prices!
9. Tour the Singapore Botanic Gardens at $5/pax.
10. Tour around the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve for free! This is Singapore's oldest rainforest.
11. Book your stay in a cheap hotel in Singapore, such as Fragrance Hotel. Rates at Fragrance Hotel are as low as $25.
12. Visit Garden by the Bay. Outdoor Gardens can be toured for free, while conservatories cost $8 to $28. The OCBC Skyway costs $3- $5.
13. Try River Safari for only $5!
14. Be amazed by the majestic night show by the sea at Wings of Time. Tickets cost $18 each.
15. Take scenic photos at the Chinese Garden for FREE!
16. Take time for art appreciation at NUS Art Museum!
17. Visit the Red Dot Design Museum.
18. Get wet at one of the biggest water park in Singapore, the Wild Wild Wet!
19. Watch skaters go crazy at Xtreme Skate Park for free!
20. Experience paintball adventure at Red Dynasty!
21. Learn the amazing Chinese folklore at the Haw Par Villa for free!
22. Tour the Civil Defence Heritage Gallery for free!
23. Visit the Eurasian Heritage Centre!
24. Learn about the Chinese culture at Chinese Heritage Centre
25. Try Luge and Skyride at Skyline Luge Sentosa for as low as $15!