J. Balvin Artist
José Álvaro Osorio Balvín, also known as J Balvin is a Colombian reggaeton singer. Balvin was born in Medellian, the largest city of Antioquia, where he became interested in rap, dancehall, champeta and bachata at a young age. This artist is important because he signifys the bachata and reggaeton genre.
Birth date of J Blavin is on May 7, 1985.
J. Balvin became famous because of his song called "Yo Te Lo Dije" released on April 24, 2012.
Five important facts about J. Balvin:
1. J Balvin began his musical career with CDM Group Crew. Today is part of University of the Street (Universidad de la Calle,an association of street artists) that it believes is composed of the best Rap and Reggaeton group in the city of Medellin.
2. J. Balvin traveled to the United States in a cultural exchange, where he had opportunity to study the English language, which speaks and writes fluent normal.
3. J. Balvin also studied International Business, songwriting and composing.
4. J. Balvin's record labels are EMI Latin, and EMI.
5. Top 2 albums are El negocio, and La familia.
#1 Video signifys his top video that made him famous.
J. Balvin's second video that made him even more famous then his #1.