Edmodo Scavenger Hunt
Search through the ESL Department Edmodo page and answer the questions.
1. Introduce yourself to the ESL staff. Post a short hello in the group post on the ESL Dept Edmodo Page.
2. Look in the folder "Books-Early Explorers". Find books that you could use when teaching a unit in math, science, or social studies. Go to coggle.it and create a graphic organizer to display your books. Please include unit title, book titles, grade level span, and reading or proficiency levels.
3. Look in the folder "Procedure & Forms 2014". Read the documents, Testing Accommodations Documentation Process 2015 and Creating an LEP Plan in ELLevation 15 16. Post a question or comment about each process in each Padlet.
Padlet 1: Testing Accommodations Documentation Process 2015: http://padlet.com/anitacrowley/al09ngwmlj1
Padlet 2: Creating an LEP Plan in ELLevation 15 16: http://padlet.com/anitacrowley/q1bsunvnazea
4. Look in the folder "Articles of Interest". Read an article that interest you. Go to http://linoit.com/users/anitacrowley2/canvases/Articles%20of%20Interest and post a picture that represents the article along with a brief summary of the article.
Please email me any articles that we could add to this folder.
5. What aspect of the ESL Dept Edmodo do you find the most useful? Place your answer in the following answergarden. http://answergarden.ch/view/185843
6. Identify Resources from the ESL Dept Edmodo folders that promote student-centered learning in the digital age. Click on the link below to share your resources in a google document.
7. Choose a resource from the ESL Dept Edmodo folders that you can adapt to facilitate student-centered learning in the digital age. Click on the link below to share your adapted resource in a google document.