D: Cold Moderate Climate;
- Coldest month average temperature of the coldest month < 26°F
- Hottest month average temperature > 50°C
- The difference between the winters and summers are well defined
- Wet climate
- Precipitations occur every month of the year
- There is no dry season
c: Short and Cold Summers
- Average temperature of the hottest month < 71°F
- Monthly average temperatures > 50°F
- Average temperature of the coldest month > -36°F
Average Temp and precipitation
Average Precipitation is 8 inches per year.
Average Temperatures is 21.5°F
"Climate in Siberia, Russia." Travel Tips. USA Today, n.d. Web. 9 May 2014. <http://traveltips.usatoday.com/climate-siberia-russia- 63599.html>.