Franklin Cockerill: Letters
Franklin Cockerill III MD has thirty-five years of experience as a doctor, where he has made a plethora of significant contributions to multiple practices in the medical field. He has served on executive committees, compiled book chapters, brought many inventions to life, gained multiple patents, helped develop advanced medical centers, and aided people of lesser fortunate areas when they needed it most. Dr. Cockerill has advanced the medical world in a number of ways that will have a lasting effect for years to come. He has also written and been a part of the composition of many professional letters that he shares below.
Franklin Cockerill’s Letters :
1. Cockerill FR III, Muller SR, Thompson RL. (Letter) Selective decontamination of the digestive tract. Ann Intern Med 118:825-826, 1993.
2. Dale JC, Iverson LK, Vetter EA, Contezac JM, Wollan, PC, Cockerill FR III. (Letter) Evaluation of two rapid antigen assays, BioStar Strep A OIA and Pacific Biotech CARDS O.S., and culture for detection of group A streptococci in throat swabs. J Clin Microbiol 33:3365-3367, 1995.
3. Franklin Cockerill FR III, MacDonald KL, Osterholm MT. (Letter) Management of pharyngeal carriers of group A streptococcal organisms. JAMA 277:1203-1204, 1997.
4. Dale JC, Wollan P, Cockerill FR III. (Letter) Rapid testing methods for group A streptococcal pharyngitis. JAMA 278:22-24, 1997.
5. Cockerill FR III. (Letter) Cyclosporosis and raspberries. N Engl J Med 337:1170-1171, 1997.
6. Cockerill FR III, Schlievert PM, Musser JM. (Letter) Epidemiology of invasive streptococcal infections. J Infect Dis 177:1773-1774, 1998.
7. Cockerill FR. Reply to Weinstein and Reller. Clin Infect Dis 40(1)L202-3, 2005.