Final MINI "Power Plant Live" Project
- What was the project prompt....
- Create a design demonstrating an understanding of scale. This means taking something very large and properly transforming it into a design that looks similar. An example could be a 3D representation of Ft. McHenry or another Baltimore landmark.
- What is your project?
- My project is a model of the Power Plant down town which is a very old landmark in Baltimore around the 1900's.
- Did you plan it out first?
- I did plan plan my project out first I did research about it at first I h planned on doing the The Gallery but it had too many suspended parts of the building.
- Why did you make it?
- I made this building because it is a very old and cool building.
- What was your process?
- My process was first figuring out what I was going to make for my project and then after that I looked up images of the Power Plant live and I began to build it, I used simple shapes and the ruler tool.
- What problems did you face?
- Some problems that i had with this project was making sure nothing was suspended and i also had to make sure it was scaled down to a smaller size, the letters I didn't put on there because it was small.
- How did you overcome any problems?
- For the letters I just put the abbreviation for the Hard Rock Cafe, the size was scaled down and I just didn't have all the details because of the suspension but i added detail in my screenshots.
- What would your next iteration be?
- If I were to re-build this I would have built the building on its back and had every thing with details so it could look much more awesome.
- What did you like best?
- I liked the end result of my project because I thought building an architectural piece would be complicated but it turn out too be kinda easy.
- How would you make it better?
- i would make it better by adding all the details and making sure that everything is aligned correctly.