Students Creating Tackks
Phases of the Moon
Students will model the position and motion of the earth in the solar system and will explain the role of relative position and motion in determining sequence of the phases of the moon.
Explain the sequence of the phases of the moon.
- At least 8 images - one for each Phase of the moon
- Text explaining the significance of the image
- Search Youtube for a Video clip related to the Phases of the moon
- Phases of the Moon chart or diagram
- At least 5 questions your peers could answer from the images, videos and text.
- At least 2 links where your peers could find more information.
How to make your Tackk Video
___________ 8 images (one for each phase of the moon)
___________ 1 sentence per image telling what the image shows
___________ 1 video clip on the phases of the moon
___________ 1 chart or diagram with the Phases of the moon
___________5 questions related to the phases of the moon
___________ 2 links with more information