Geometry All Around Us Project
Sydney Scott, Period 1
1. What type of angle is the angle shown below? What makes it this type of angle?
2. What is the shape of this stop sign? What's the measure of it's interior angles?
3. What's the relationship of these two angles?
4. What's the relationship between the lines?
5. Below is an example of parallel lines. Which of the following is the symbol for parallel lines?
A) || B) ~ C) =
6. What is the measure of the unknown angle?
7. What postulate would you use to solve this problem?
8. What is the measure of the exterior angle of this triangle?
9. What postulate would you use to solve this problem?
10. What is the value of x if triangle cad is similar to triangle bda?
1. Acute angle, because it is obviously less than ninety degrees
2. Octagon, 180 degrees
3. Vertical angles
7. SAS (Side Angle Side)
9. AAS (Angle Angle Side)