The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen
- Evolution is diversified from during the history of the earth In The Gardener, evolution is important because it is about history of the earth.
- A heterotroph is an organism deriving its nutritional requirements from complex organic substances In The Gardener they talk about heterotroph learned complex organis substances.
- Protosynthesis this snail can photosynthesis In The Gardener the process by which green plants and some other organisms use sunlight to snythesize form carbon dioxide and water.
- Hetertroph I searched for the word we'd just learned that decribes organism that have to get organism their nutrients In The Gardener an organism deriving its nutritional requirements from complex organic substances.
- Is the father the Gardener? yes, Mason father is the Gardener, Mason was very surprise that his father was the Gardener.
- Are the teenagers plants grown from the greenhouse? yes, that are human plants, the book Mason was very scare that he saw the human plants.
- The karner blue is an endangered subspecies of small blue butterfly which was once found in significant numbers in the miller beach community of the Indiana Dunes National Park.
- The karner blue is important in the Gardener is beacuse is the Karner Blue's lifecycle depends completely on one plant the wild lupine.Karner Blue butterfly eggs each year.