What do Coke stands for?
1. What brand image/position? Most refreshing in consumer minds and it can be statusrelated (inside popular society). You don't feeling bad consuming it because its related to sustainability and C.S.R. Coca cola is like the top of mind when many people thinks about soft drinks.
2. You can get them everywhere, so It's a kind of brainwash.
3. Pepsi, direct comparising advertisement against Coke. External influence can be the health issue.
4. Introducing diet coke and cola zero. Empowerment of smaller companies wich now have more skills and tools to face coca cola company.
5. He make a connection to the brand, emotional connection.