3rd Annual Multicultural Ministries Women's Retreat
August 1-2, 2014
Special Guest National Recording artist Vicki Yohe
Presented by Pastor Vera Davis
Doubletree by Hilton (Worthington)
175 Hutchinson Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43235
Thank you for inquiring about vendor space for our 2014 Multicultural Ministries Women's Retreat! We are expecting approximately 200 attendees this year to our retreat alone. The hotel is expecting over 600 registered guest to the hotel over this same weekend. All vendors will have access to the retreat attendees, hotel guest and visitors.
After we receive your payment you will be contacted within a 24 hours. At this time we will discuss the following:
1. Set up
- Set up begins Friday August 1, 2014 at 2:00pm:
- Set up Friday PM? _______ Set up Saturday AM or PM?_______
2. Exhibitor Information
- Each exhibitor will be responsible for the security of his/her merchandise.
- Your registration entitles you to attend services Friday evening and Saturday morning.
- Our expectation of one giveaway item from each vendor.
- If weather permits this will possibly be an outside set up for the vendors. Whether inside or outside you will be positioned with great visibility to all hotel guest.
3. Attendance of the Banquet
- There is an additional fee to attend the banquet Saturday night August 2, 2014
4. What we will provide for the vendors
- We will provide a rectangular table with a black tablecloth and 2 chairs.
- We will promote the sales of your goods.
- Your business will be highlighted in our keepsake booklet.
5. Fees and product
- Fees ($100) must be paid prior to event. Please present your give away item to one of your coordinators the day of the event.
6. Cancellation Policy
- There are no refunds for the vendor table and the giveaway if vendor should decide to cancel.
- There’s no childcare or safe place on the premises for children.
8. Loss, theft or damages
- Please be advised, the registering party understands and agree that retreat host (Vera Davis, staff, volunteers, its advisors and principles will not be held responsible for any loss, theft or damages that might incur. Doubletree or any other involved parties of this event refuses the responsibility of children’s safety and security.
- Vendors are made known above that we don’t have accommodations for children and therefore cannot accept the responsibility under any circumstances for their safety, security and well being.
- There are no meals provided by the retreat. The hotel will provide a water station.
Please contact Nicole Debro 614-592-8795 for more information regarding space. You may also post your information on the website: veradavisministries.com. Deadline to book space is 6:00pm Monday July 14, 2014.