- *What task does the robot perform? What human function or task does this robot simulate? To interact with kids using music .
- *Where is the robot used? What is its work envelope (how many degrees of freedom or flexible joints does it have)?It can teach people music
- *Is the robotic end effector multi-functional? If so, what other tasks can it perform? Yes , it can play music , hook up to divces or talk to kids .
- *How is the robot taught to perform its task?It is an mp3 player .
- What sensors does the robot have and how does the robot use these sensors? It uses microphone ,dances ,cameras that tracks movement ,computer makes it dance to songs rythem .
6.*Name some advantages and disadvantages of using a robot to complete this task. Some advantages is that it is good for kids and is good for social purposes . It might be expensive . 7*Describe the impact that this robot has had or could have on its intended audience.It is very liked by a lot of people .
8* What type of jobs/careers can this robot create to provide employment for people?It will need to be fixed if its broken .
9 *Predict and explain how this robot may be altered to perform more or different tasks in the future.It can make the future more advanced.It can might be able to talk to you .
- *Based upon the information shared in the presentations, which robot do you think will have the most significant impact on humans and why?I think it will bring more ways to show and share music with others .
- *What concerns do you have about the future use of robots in our society?That some people might not be able to afford them .
3.* What do you think about “giving up” control to a machine?I thing that control to a machine will cause more people with less jobs.