- remember to keep online id and password private, except with your parent or guardian.
- Never give out personal information online like your phone number; parents work number; address.
- Think about you write about in chat rooms, emails, instants messages. Nothing online is not completely private.
top ten online safety rules
fit for a feast
4.never meet some one online.
5.never download an attachment without scanning it
6.limit the amount of photos you post.
7. don’t cyder bully
8.cell phones can be great for safety since they let you call your parents or 911.
9. vist areas on the web that are appropriate.
10. never open emails from people you don't know