definition: Depression means when someone is feeling sad for a long time.
- Interesting facts about depression is that one kind of depression is called hospital ism.
- Approximately 80% suffer of depression are not taking treatment .
- 20 million people in the united states suffer from depression every year.
- The people who have depression are more to illness like colds the non- depressed people.
How does my topic happen? What causes it?
Depression is caused when someone gets abuse or if they lose someone that they really loved a lot they become depressed . When you get bullyed by someone in school you become sad and get depressed . Depression happens when your a really sad and you just cant forget about what caused your depression.
What are symptoms/signs of my topic?
- complaints of pains, including headaches, stomachache , low back pain, or fatigue
- memory loss
- staying awake at night and sleeping during the day
- sudden drop in grades
- removal from friends
Who tries to help people who suffer depression?
The people who try to help the people who have depression are professional doctors that give them treatments. Other people that can help are families they can help the people who have depression. Their friends teachers are people can help teens with depression.
Why is it important for people to know about depression?
- The reason why I think it is important for people to care for the people who have depression is because there is a lot of kids, teens, and adults who have depression and they need someone to be there for them when they are sad or when they don't know how to clam their anger down. The kids who have depression need their parents to be there so when they are sad their parents ask them why they are sad that is one of the reasons why I think it is important for people to care for them.
sources that I used
How long dose depression last?
Lisa told her parents that something was wrong with her but her parents though that she was crazy. Then Lisa went to school on Monday morning and she just start to go crazy in school she got mad fun of a lot then her parents wouldn't help her so she got depressed. The only person that would help her are her friends they did anything so she wouldn't be depressed.