Happy Valentines Day from the University of Central Arkansas Public Relations Department.
The Public Relations Techniques classes at the University of Central Arkansas led by Dr. Riva Brown, volunteered for the Independent Living Services program on February 13th, 2015. With passing out goody bags full of candy and toiletries at the Independent Living Services building the students were happy to give back to the community early Friday morning.
- The students were able to walk around and talk to the consumers and get to know them
- They were able to take pictures and videos
- Lists were set up to hand out toiletry bags and all the candy bags were distributed plus some
Quotes From the Consumers
What is your favorite thing about ILS?
- "The arts, crafts, working at my job, the people here, and everything that goes on," says Dean
What is your favorite holiday?
- "Valentines day, because you get to spend it with the people you love," says Josh
Contact Information Riva Brown
Contact Information Jackie Fliss, Executive Director Main
fax 501-548-6432 fax 501-548-6432