Video Game Developer
(not the programmer, not the designer, but the developer)
Video Game Designers make video games for consoles such as; computers, tablets, etc. They can make game scripts for a game/series of games. They also make consoles. Game designers make the entertainment for the next generation of people. Some game designers make horror games, other people make educational games.
They report to the lead programmer.
- strong problem solving skills
- to be able to program
- bachelor's degree/ master's degree
- strong creative abilities
- making game scripts and storyboards
- developing designs and concept designs
- solving complex technical problems within the game
picture from google images; video game developer.