World War 2 and Religious Conversatism
- Japan was in world war two because they where allies with Germany and Japan's actions from 1852 to 1945 were motivated by a deep desire to avoid the fate of 19th-century China and to become a great power.
- For the Germans it was all about putting the Jewish in concentration camps and barely feed the Jewish and gave them horrible living conditions.
- And getting more land to rule
- Religious Conversatism was very important. Religious Conservatism is a movement that holds that people should interpret the holy book or books of the religion literally.
- The battle of Religious conservatism was the big deal in Germany. The Jewish would be put in concentration camps and barely be fed and had very unsanitary living areas.
- Most would die of torturous things the German soldiers would do to them.
- But some would die of thirst and hunger and diseases
D-day was a big turning point in world war 2 for the Americans