“Technology in Education” In-service Training
In this in-service training, teachers will be exposed to a wide range of web based tools and they will learn how to effectively incorporate these resources into their teaching practices. By the end of the training, participants will have learnt simple ways to spice up their lessons to boost students' creativity, engagement and learning.
The trainings will be delivered by Matthew Benton, Özge Karaoğlu and Sian Fairley at the Terakki Primary School Computer Lab from 16:00 to 17:00. It should be a comfortable place for teachers at any level of familiarity with technology and web tools. The training primarily aims at English teachers but is open to all other teachers and administrators at Terakki Foundation Schools. The training will be given in English.
- 13 March Wednesday Web Tools That Every Teacher Should Know
- 20 March Wednesday Collaborative Tool - Edmodo
- 27 March Wednesday Presentation Tool - Prezi
- 17 April Wednesday Digital Storytelling Tools 1
- 24 April Wednesday Digital Storytelling Tools 2
- 8 May Wednesday Collaborative Tools
- 15 May Wednesday Web Tools for Analyzing Vocabulary
- 22 May Wednesday Creativity Tools
- 5 June Wednesday Mobile Technologies