Building Control Systems in South Florida
Is your South Florida commercial building unnecessarily wasting energy and money every month? Building control systems regulate the operational functioning of commercial buildings, with each individual system in charge of a single element of the structure’s operation, such as the lights, the HVAC system, etc. Each building control system operates individually, without access to information gathered by the other control systems, sensors, or other building components. This sequestration of control systems can cause them to operate inefficiently, which is a particular matter of concern for South Florida commercial building owners since our hot humid climate already leaves us with high energy costs. Advanced Control Corporation can install a building automation solution that will integrate all the various control systems and components in your building so they can share information and operate more efficiently; among other effects, this increased connectivity means South Florida building owners will enjoy lower energy bills and a more responsive building environment.
As the leading provider of building control systems in South Florida, Advanced Control Corporation has helped thousands of commercial building owners reduce their energy usage by installing energy efficient building automation solutions that create a more comfortable, responsive, and secure building environment. Our building automation solutions will integrate the full list of building control systems in your facility, including:
- HVAC ControlTemperature control technology leverages occupancy information to turn the HVAC system on and off as needed, while designated schedules (time of day, week, etc.) ensure that a set temperature point is maintained whenever the building is occupied. An Automatic Tenant Override allows users to adjust the temperature settings using their smartphone or tablet so their section of the building is at the desired temperature when they arrive in the morning.
- Lighting ControlOccupancy sensors register when a building area is empty and turns the lights on and off accordingly during the day, while time and zone controls turn off lights on a set schedule. After regular business hours, passive RFID and access card readers are used to monitor late night cleaning crews as they check in, automatically turning lights on and off as the cleaners move through various areas of the building.
- Air Quality ControlHumidity is always a challenge in South Florida; our air quality equipment will control the humidity inside your building and remove unwanted odors to improve the comfort and health of occupants, while air monitoring and testing systems identify and eliminate unsafe levels of CO, CO2, and NO2 in your building, stairways, and parking garages.
The building automation solutions that Advanced Control installs can also integrate your building’s safety and security systems to create a comprehensive South Florida security automation solution that includes:
- Access Control
- Elevator Security Control
- Closed Circuit Television
- CCTV Recording Solutions
- Life Safety Systems
In a typical South Florida commercial building, as much as 30% to 40% of the building is unoccupied at any time. Without one of Advanced Control’s South Florida building control and automation solutions in place, all the electrical and environmental building control systems remain constantly “on” in these unoccupied areas. Our building automation solutions combine information from occupancy sensors and other hardware components, including motion sensors, access card readers, passive RFID scanners, closed circuit television cameras, and digital video recorders, to register when building areas are empty. Once the area is unoccupied, various building control systems turn off lights and A/C in that section, reducing your energy usage by as much as 30%!
Discover just how energy efficient, comfortable, and responsive your building can be with one of Advanced Control Corporation’s South Florida building automation solutions in place! Our knowledgeable installation experts are ready to assist with all your building control and automation needs.
Contact Advanced Control at 954-491-6660 to discover just how efficiently your building can operate with one of our South Florida building control and automation solutions in place!