1. You should always answer what is asked in the first reply email.
You will avoid further emails for unanswered questions.
2. Make sure that you are using you first and last name when sending emails.
Using you full name will tell the person receiving the email who you are.
3. Be brief when writing an email.
It is important not to ramble because your reader will get bored and not pay attention.
4. You should avoid sending chain letters.
Chain letters are a big waste of everyone's time and make people feel pressured to respond.
5. Consider others feeling when writing an email.
You should show respect to your reader because they have feelings too.