Trekking to Keokradong,Bandarban
Tourist Attractions – BANDARBAN
- The exotic culture of Marma ethnic minority. The Marma are simple and hospitable people. Bandarban is also the home of the Murang who are famous for their music and dance.
- The highest peaks on the northern side are Thangnang, Langliang and Khantiang while those on the southern side are Ruma, Taung, Keokeradong, Tajingdong (4632 feet, highest in Bangladesh), Mowdok Mual, Rang Tlang and Maudok Tlang.
- Expedition to Chimbuk Hill & Murang villages standing on the lap of the cloud is 25 km to the south of Bandarban town.
- Boga Lake is a wanderful natural Lake and best place for overnight of Bandarban.
- Ruma, Keokeradong & Tajingdong are the best attraction in Bandarban area.
- Nilgiri is famous for its natural beauty where one cloud experience the touch of passing cloud A cottage maintain by Bangladesh army is available to stay on prior permission.
- Jadi Temple / Golden Temple is the biggest in Bangladesh.
- Nilachol and Shuvranila are referred to as Darjeeling of Bangladesh. Trekking excursion to Hatibandha is a beautiful Tripura village.
Keokradong Tour Itinerery
Day 01: We will start from Dhaka 9 pm by overnight a/c BRTC Bus to Bandarban.
Day 02: After breakfast drive to Ruma by Chander Gari for taking permission of Keokradong. After lunch drive to Bogalake. Overnight at Bogalake indigenous house.
Day 03: After an early breakfast walking start for Keokradong. On the way, we will visit some waterfall and Darjeeling Para (Darjeeling of Bengal). It will take 3 and half hours by walking. Lunch at Keokradong second highest picks and visit Passing Para (Murong Village). Overnight at Bogalake.
Day 04: After breakfast drive to Bandarban check in Hotel. After lunch visit Bandarban King House, Buddhist Temple and local markets. Overnight at Bandarban.
Day 05: Drive to Chimbuk by Chander Gari and vist Murong village. Lunch in local Restaurant. After dinner back to Dhaka by A/C Bus.
Day 06: In the morning reach in Dhaka and tour end.
Price per person in BDT: 15,900 ( Minimum 4 adults )
- 1 Night stay in Resort/Guest house.
- 2 nights in Bogalake tribal cottage.
- A/C Bus ( Dhaka- Bandarban- Dhaka)
- Sightseeing by Chander Gari ( 4 wheel Jeep)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, water.
- Tour Guide.
- Hill Tracts Permission.
- Entry fee.
Price Excludes: personal expense & tips.
PathFriend Tour Operator
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel, Dhaka
Cell: +88 01913394033, +88 01672081920
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
“Be a friend in expeditions..."