30 Ideas to promote creativity in learning
- Embrace creativity as part of learning.
- Think of creativity as a skill.
- Structure is essential.
- Design multidisciplinary lessons when possible.
- Tapping into multiple intelligences is key.
- See creativity in a positive light.
“If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.”
Use emotional connections
Be aware during discussions.
“Creative skills aren’t just about good ideas, they are about having the skills to make good ideas happen.”
Find ways to incorporate and integrate art, music and culture.
"Much of the blame for a lack of creativity, and therefore innovation, can be traced to our traditional educational systems."