Drug Overdose

Drug overdose can be fatal. It is a reaction to a large amount of a drug or drugs; or when you use more than medically recommended. When you misuse medicine, you can become addicted to it, and possibly overdose if you use too much. It is never a good idea to use too much medicine, always follow the directions on how much you should use. If you are struggling with drug addiction, talk to a relative you can trust, friend, school consoler, or anybody that is trustworthy so that you can get help.

Comment Stream