Education and training is all about planning,managing and providing education. It's related to learning support services. These are some suggested high school courses: English, Math, Science, History, Teacher Cadet, Sociology, Psychology, Human Development Marriage and Family, Early Childhood Ed. Education courses.
1. Coaches and Scouts- this has more job openings that is why this is a bright out look.
2. Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education- it has more than 100,000 job openings.
High-wage or High-skill
1. Chemistry Teachers, Post secondary- this jobs wage is $72,670 annual.
2. Middle School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education- their annual wage is $53,940 annual.
1. Regulatory Affairs Specialists- this is a green career because it helps the environment by recycling and ozone depleting substances.
There are no more green careers.
1.Business Teachers, Post secondary- you have to have a Doctoral degree in order to get this job.
2.Athletes and Sports Competitors- in order to have this job you are suppose to have a Less than high school diploma.
impact of technology
Since technology was involving more and more stuff started happening to the careers and for education they started using tablets. they have new ways of teaching. they don't have to use the books that much at all. now and days teachers are just letting the kids do some homework on there computers.
1. Biological Science Teachers, Post secondary- the projected growth on this is Faster than average (15% to 21%).
TOP JOBS OF 2014
1. Software Developers (Applications and Systems Software). 2. Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists. 3. Training and Development Specialists. 4. Financial Analysts. 5. Physical Therapists. 6. Web Developers. 7. Logisticians. 8. Database Administrators. 9. Meeting, Convention and Event Planners. 10. Interpreters and Translators.
1. Software Developers (Applications and Systems Software)
this job makes and develops software. they test and design software. they work on the computer. they are mostly like computer engineers. they do lots of stuff with computes and software. Jobs added between 2010 and 2013: 104,348 (up 11%)
Median hourly earnings: $45.06
2. Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
this job has to do with marketing. they sell products. they check whats a good product to sell. they analyse the products and price. Jobs added between 2010 and 2013: 54,979 (up 14%)
Median hourly earnings: $29.10
3. Training and Development Specialists
this career is teaching and training. you might have them they are know as teachers or coaches. their objective is to teach and guide people. Jobs added between 2010 and 2013: 18,042 (up 8%)
Median hourly earnings: $27.14
4. Financial Analysts
these people work at banks. they work with money. they work for insurance companies. Jobs added between 2010 and 2013: 17,060 (up 7%)
Median hourly earnings: $37.34
5. Physical Therapists
a Physical Therapists works with people with fitness. they would help you if you hurt something and you need to heal it by working our that muscle or bone. Jobs added between 2010 and 2013: 14,011 (up 7%)
Median hourly earnings: $37.93
6. Web Developers
the web developers are people that make internet sites. they design sites for business and other needs. they find out what can be a site that can be used a lot. they make stuff that is useful. Jobs added between 2010 and 2013: 13,364 (up 11%)
Median hourly earnings: $27.84
they store items just like food, animals, and data. they store all there things in a warehouse sometimes.Jobs added between 2010 and 2013: 11,897 (up 10%)
Median hourly earnings: $35.08
8. Database Administrator
they are in charge of watching data and they upgrade data. they have to keep data secure. Jobs added between 2010 and 2013: 11,241 (up 10%)
Median hourly earnings: $37.39
9. Meeting, Convention and Event Planners
they are like people that meet up. they discuss about what they have to do like products or other stuff. Jobs added between 2010 and 2013: 10,867 (up 14%)
Median hourly earnings: $22.56
10. Interpreters and Translators
they help translate a language or sign language. they have one for each language. they just translate what they are saying to the other people. Jobs added between 2010 and 2013: 8,377 (up 14%)
Median hourly earnings: $22.39