Er að prufa :-)
- 500g of skyr (quark)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla sugar/ vanilla extract
- Sugar of your own taste (2-3 tablespoons)
- 5dl whipped cream
- 250g of crackers of your own choise
- 50g of melted butter
- Blueberry jam or fresh fruit
- One packet of crackers of your own choise, with chokolade or chokolade chips. (We often use LU cinnamon crackers wich come from France J)
- 50 g butter, melted
- Chrush the crackers and mix the cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan or a low bowl.
- Stir the skyr with the vanilla sugar/ vanilla extract and carefully mix with the wipped cream until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust and let it stay in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- When your are ready to serve, spread the blueberry jam or fresh fruit (strawberries or other) over the top. Enjoy.