5 golden rules for good customer service...
1. Patience- If there is a customer that is complaining and it can be hard to help them you have to be patient otherwise you won't be able to do your job properly.
2. Make sure the customer understands what you're talking about- It can be next to impossible if the customer doesn't know what you're talking about, you have to make sure the customer always understands you.
3. Be as helpful as you can- If a customer really needs help make sure you're trying as hard as you can to help them.
4. Don't leave customers waiting to long- If they are kept waiting to long they may get bored and leave or hang up.
5. If you can't help a customer make sure they know- If there's nothing you can do to help make sure you are polite about it and tell the customer that you can't help them.