10 reasons to not get pregnant as a teen
1. Health issues for both mother and baby
2. Harder for you to graduate high school/ graduate on time
3. Money, they're expensive.
4. Not physically, mentally, or financially stable
5. Most teen mothers have child number 2 within 24 months of their first delivery
6. Your body goes through changes it isn't able to handle
7. May not always have your child's father to provide/stay with you
8. Most teen mothers don't attend college
9. More than half of all mothers on welfare had their first child as a teenager. In fact, two-thirds of families begun by a young, unmarried mother are poor.
10. My parents.