Advancing Your Teaching
Technique, Alignment & Hands-on Assists for Yoga Teachers
Are You Ready to:
- Learn how to give safe and effective hands-on assists to help your students advance their practice?
- Embody and teach optimal alignment in a variety of poses?
- Know when to take a student farther, and when to back them off?
- Watch your classes grow as you become a more confident and skillful teacher?
- Gain 22 Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits?
Join Laurel Hodory, Sally Walsh Roberts & Mary Ellen Coleman
January 26 - March 22nd (select dates--see schedule below)
The Yoga Training Center in Grandview
Join us for this incredible training and apply what you learn to real live students of all types. If you love experiential learning, this training is for you!
- 22 hours of expert training with senior teachers Laurel Hodory, Sally Walsh Roberts & Mary Ellen Coleman ($487 value)
- The Yoga Experience, an online course with yoga & meditation videos and audio lectures ($495 value)
PLUS if you invest in yourself today, you'll also get Laurel's Secrets to a Daily Home Practice & How to Keep Your Teaching Fresh
AND best of all, if you invest in yourself today, you'll also get your very own downloadable free Meditation for Busy People CD ($19.95 value). But don't delay! Space is limited, so register early to guarantee your spot. These spots will go fast!
January 26, 845am-3pm
- 8th, 415-6pm
- 9th, 2-430pm
- 23rd, 845am-1230pm
- 9th, 945am-430pm
- 22nd, 9a-1230pm