Business Development Representative
Make a Difference
CrossChx is seeking highly motivated self-starters to directly contribute to the growth of the company. This is an exciting career opportunity for a competitive team player to join our fast-paced, startup environment and make immediate impact.
The Business Development Representative’s primary responsibility is to schedule a consistent stream of qualified meetings with healthcare c-level decision-makers and demonstrate the benefits of CrossChx. CrossChx is looking for Business Development professionals who want to change the healthcare landscape and make an impact on the lives of tens of thousands of people everyday.
- Prospect for qualified sales opportunities.
- Identify key hospital systems and decision makers.
- Schedule phone/in-person meetings with healthcare decision makers.
- Assess the prospect's needs and pain-points.
- Demonstrate the benefits of CrossChx solutions.
- Systemically nurture prospects through the sales process from lead to close.
- Close prospects and generate referrals.
- Consistently evangelize the company's story and key talking points.
- Maintain accurate and timely call notes in SalesForce CRM.
- Motivated self-starter with a relentless work ethic.
- Proven track record in building a strong pipeline, closing business and exceeding quota.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Clear and concise communication and writing skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Personable and professional demeanor.
- Healthcare experience.
- SaaS and SalesForce.com experience is a plus.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CrossChx develops and deploys real-time biometric solutions that prevent medical identity fraud, improve health outcomes and allow for the nationwide exchange of health information. By scanning the patient's fingerprint, CrossChx instantly verifies a patient's medical identity to ensure the right person receives the right care.
We place great value in our greatest asset, our employees. CrossChx is changing the way healthcare works. The expertise, innovation and passion we build into our solutions are a central part of who we are and how we work. CrossChx provides a fun, fast-paced work environment, flexible paid time off schedule, full benefits, stocked company kitchen, a work-life balance and much more.