1. The event or issue which inspired this cartoon is St. Patrick's Day and people being forced to switch to Obamacare and losing money.
2. There are no real people in this cartoon.
3. The man represents a leprechaun, which represents St. Patrick's Day. The paper represents people losing their money to Obamacare.
4. The cartoonists opinion is that Obamacare is causing people to lose their money, such as the leprechaun lost his pot of gold.
5. I agree with the cartoonists opinion because Obamacare, to my knowledge, has been wasting peoples money, and continues to do so. From what I have seen and heard on the news, I can agree with the cartoonists opinion.