Pixlr Snappy Presentation
It's like a free, online Photoshop! Whoa!
~ Nicole DeGuzman ~
- Can open an existing image or work on a blank canvas
- Works with layers, like Photoshop (have two images open and drag a layer from one to the other)
- Adding text, lighten/darken, lasso tool, clone stamp, etc. Wow!!!
- Save as a .jpg, .png, .bmp, .tiff, or even a .pxd, which is a Pixlr file which preserves your layers so you can edit it later!
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Share your uses of Pixlr in the comment stream below!