Wednesday, June 12, 2013
iPad, iPad, iPad, Google, Google, Google
One last type of
video/story to tell
- Warm-up: List 4-5 emotions/feelings on the board.
- Use Skitch to make an image of yourself expressing each feeling.
- Save all images to your camera roll.
- Click on the button below to watch my video.
- Click on the Animoto app. Click on create. Use your images. Choose a style and music. Create. Share. Critique.
Do another Animoto video.
- Think about a short story.
- Use the Storytelling 101 handout to plan your story.
- Take 10-15 photos.
- Click on the Animoto app.
- Tell your story in 6 images.
Let's use another tool.
Now we'll use another tool/app to create an image. Let's call it a teaching image.Using Google Earth and Thinglink, I have created this teaching image.Open Google Earth, find an area you want to learn and teach about. Do a screen shot.
Then open Thinglink. Log in with our class email. Choose the screen shot you made and label the image. Save it. We'll all share.
- During Sandbox time, try something new.
- Remember to evaluate the app.