Wilson Elementary School's Beliefs, Common Mission, and Shared Vision
• Through our commitment to continued improvement, all stakeholders (administrators, teachers, staff, students, parents, and community members) are invested in shared decisions to promote a high performing learning environment.
• A variety of research based instruction and assessments are utilized to meet the needs of each student as a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
• Policies and procedures are aligned to ensure that all stakeholders strive to attain and surpass the school's goals for learning.
• Educational procedures are implemented through effective communication and participation between students, parents, school, and community to ensure a high quality education for all students.
• High expectations for all students will be held through a collaborative process of stakeholders utilizing research-based information and data.
Wilson Elementary is a community of learners committed to helping students reach their potential in academic and personal endeavors. We believe that our mission is to educate for life-long learning with an uncompromising commitment to excellence.
Our vision at Wilson Elementary is one where the students achieve their fullest potential academically, socially, and emotionally by the following:
• Teachers collaborating to be leaders of instruction.
• All students having the opportunity to achieve proficiency and beyond by receiving differentiated instruction.
• Providing a positive learning standard that will be achieved by creating a safe and disciplined learning environment.