Positive Advices and Gratefulness
When Life is getting hard or sad, these advices or strategies are helpful to make people feel more positive.
Excersising for 30 minutes daily deals with stress and relaxes your brain making you more happier and relieved from your problems.
2. Get a Swedish massage
This type of message involves gentle, soothing strokes, which can improve circulation and help you chill out.
3. Reach Out
Your social network is one of your best tools for handling stress. Talk to others in person or at least on the phone. Share what's going on and you can get a fresh point of view while keeping your connection strong.
This is my gratitude list I have to brighten up my day when I'm ever down.
I am thankful for-
1. Funny, outgoing and cheerful school friends who make school a more comfortable place.
2. Supportive nice teachers that always help me when I have questions about class work.
3. Cousins and relatives who are always there for you when you need someone.
4. My parents because they always keep me up on my feet and drive me forward to success.
5. Ice cream because it's ice cream, who doesn't like it?
Quote of the day
"There’s gon’ be some stuff you see that’s gonna make it hard to smile in the future. But through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit." - Tupac Shakur