- If water reaches 100 degrees, it boils.
- If I eat peanuts, I am sick.
- If babies are hungry, they cry
- If people eat too much, they get fat.
- If they come here, they always bring a present.
- If it rains today, I'll stay at home.
- If you work hard, you may become a millonaire someday.
- If they don't want to go out, they can stay home.
- If we don't hurry, we'll miss our bus.
- If you spend more than you earn, you'll become a poor man.
- If we were in London today, we would be able to go to the concert in Hyde Park.
- If I had millions dollars, I'd give a lot to charity.
- If we didn't have to work today, we could have a picnic.
- If I went to China, I'd visit the Great Wall.
- If she wrote a book, it would be a best-seller.
- If he had worked more, he could have saved more money.
- If we had caught the earlier train, we would have got there on time but we were late.
- If I had had time, I would have gone to see him. But I didn't have time.
If I had seen him at the meeting, I could have asked him.
- If it hadn't rained, we would have gone fishing.