CATCH THE CRAVE
The Crave Mobile® is on tour with food, fun, games and more.
Test your knowledge with a little Crave-worthy trivia.
- What year did the first White Castle® open?
- Where was the first White Castle located?
(ANSWER: Wichita, Kansas)
- How many sliders come in a sack?
How many in a Crave Case®?
(ANSWER: 10; 30)
- How much did a slider cost when White Castle first opened its doors?
- Which of the following has never been on the White Castle menu?
a. Hot Dog
b. Peanut Butter and Jelly Slider
c. Pizza Slider
(ANSWER: Peanut Butter and Jelly Slider)
- In 1947, a Cincinnati White Castle operator sped up the cooking time of sliders by doing what to the beef patties before cooking?
(ANSWER: Adding five holes)
- What year did White Castle air its first TV commercial?
- White Castle celebrated its 40th birthday by hitting what big milestone in 1961?
a. 100 million sliders sold
b. 500 million sliders sold
c. 1 billion sliders sold
(ANSWER: 1 billion sliders sold)
- White Castle made its big screen debut in what 1977 classic movie?
(ANSWER: Saturday Night Fever)
- In 1991, White Castle started accepting reservations for what holiday, while providing table-side service to participating customers?
(ANSWER: Valentine’s Day)