March of Dimes Babyshower
Sponsered by, FBLA
We are raising money to support March of Dimes and all of the women affected by it. We are also helping their publicity so more of the world becomes aware. There will be a raffle, plenty of food, and games to earn the money! We have a live DJ, and many March of Dimes representatives for you to talk to, it’ll be a fun time!!
- Ø It will be November 17th, also known as, World Prematurity Day
- Ø Times: 3pm-5pm
- Ø Location: room 353 at Pickens High School 500 Dragon Drive Jasper, GA
- I. The March of Dimes has been helping women and their babies since 1958, but has been a cause since 1938 originally for polio.
- II. President Franklin D. Roosevelt was the original founder of the program.
- III. March of Dimes helps millions of women all over the world to protect the health of their babies.
- IV. All funding is sent to research to save babies, prevent the possible disabilities and help the babies already born with disabilities.
- For more information call 555-9636
- "We help moms have full-term pregnancies and research the problems that threaten the health of babies"