WHS OPEN HOUSE
Sept. 29, 2014
See below for tonight's schedule
What to know what is going on? Follow us on Twitter @WimberleyHS
eBackpack? What is it?
Is there a parent component?
Yes, eBackpack proudly supplies a parent connection component which allows a student's parents visibility into their eBackpack to see a live feed of assignments, graded work, and turned in work. Below is how you can start up your parent connection account.
- You will request a parent code from your student's teacher
- Visit the webpage parent.ebackpack.com
- Click on the link "I need to create my parent account...."
- You will be asked to enter information into a few fields, one being the parent code you received
- Once all fields are properly completed, click on "create My eBackpack Parent Account"
- You will receive an email to the address you provided that contains a verification link that you will need to click
- Upon that click your parent portal will be activated and you will have access to this account 24/7 from any internet connected device through the username and password you created
Note: You can only access the parent portal through the web at the site parent.ebackpack.com
Feel free to post a comment at the bottom