5 Things To Keep You Out Of Trouble On The Internet
1. Don't share personal information, If you do people can find out where you live. Also they can find your phone number and contact you.
2. Don't post things you wouldn't want your parents to see, It's probably inaproprite so don't post it.
3. Be Nice!! Just because your behind a screen and a username doesn't mean people don't know who you are. They can hurt you in real life if you are mean to them in "tech" life so just be nice.
4. Don't sign up for something without asking your parents, they might not want you to sign up for it because they may think it's not safe. So just ask.
5. If it feels wrong don't do it, if it feels wrong it probably is wrong.