Christmas card Critique
Christmas Cards I like
Irasema De Leon
1. I like this design because I love how there’s snowflakes on the bird and I love how Season’s Greetings is in cursive. It gives it this classy, peaceful, yet simple vibe to it.
1. I like this design because it's not really simple, yet, it's not too over dramatic. I love how the background isn't simple and is filled with little shining stars. I also love how the Christmas tree isn't a regular Christmas tree, it was made out of little snowflakes.
1. I like this one because the tree is made out of little stars and the ribbon around it makes it look like a real Christmas tree. The other thing that I really like is that "Merry Christmas" is written in different languages and it shows that people around world all celebrate Christmas.
I like the colors in this card and the way that the font changes on some words. It’s just a very nice card.
1. I love the snowflakes on this card and how the font changes and how its all in black and white. I also love how their jeans are the only thing colored in the card.
1. I like how half of it is the picture and the other half is the card. I also like how it looks like they wrote it on a chalkboard.
1. I like how this card captures everything about the family, even the silly moments in their lives.
I love how this card is black and white and how the splash of red makes the family stand out.
1. I love how this picture captures the whole family and how it’s so simple yet a really nice card.
1. I love how this card is very Christmas related and just has 3 pictures of the family and daughters.
Christmas Cards I Don't Like
1. Font isn’t relating to Christmas at all, the ornaments looked very photo shopped and the little girls and Santa are crying/shocked.
1. Very disturbing picture. They all should have been facing the same angle. They all should have been smiling.
1. Pictures should have had a border around it since they are all just placed in the card. Too much Chevron print.
1. Very plain card, could have added more to it.
1. I feel like this card is very empty and there could have been more added to it.