Help Wanted: Architect/Designer
Need someone interested in skyscrapers and building. Must have Similar or same career.
If interested contact Noah Cassell at 865-771-1249.
- Looking for somebody that enjoys designing and using their imagination in the real world.
- What you will do is be designing building, offices, and homes. Must be able to live up to buyers potential.
- Working Conditions: You will have an office when trying to find buyers, but have a office set up for you at job site. Bathrooms are included in both, along with a mini fridge and microwave.
- Work Interest: People with these similar interest may qualify for the job.
3.Drawing 4.Good with numbers
- Work Value: Must be able to finish all jobs. Live up to the buyers needs/wants. Must to it fast and no questions asked! But still have fun doing it!
- You basic skills must include, knowing different types of material, how to use those materials. You also need to know how to design anything from a simple room to a giant building in New York city.
- Minimum Education level: Is a Bachelors Degree from a university.
- Salary Information: You will make around $80,000 a year, with the exception of raises and holiday bonuses.
- You may have experience in other fields such as, welding, accountant, Artist, ETC...
- The growth potential is faster than usual.
- Your average salary starting out will be about 25.50 an hour. With benefits.
- If you are interested a contact form is below